Pages

Nestor Carbonell (aka Richard Alpert) Will be a series regular in Lost Season 6

Posted on 11:35 by Tom

Nestor Carbonell (aka Richard Alpert, also known as Ricardus) will be returning to Lost Season 6 as a series regular. Carbonell says:
"I'm moving my whole family to Hawaii next week, this whole time I've been flying back and forth, but now I'll be living on the island with the others. They tell me I'll be in 16 of the 18 episodes. Obviously Richard doesn't age, so I'm most curious to know how old he is and if he's in fact pulling the strings."
Up until now, Alpert has had an interesting, yet minor role in the TV series Lost. It will be interesting to learn more about him and how he himself came to the island.

1 Response to "Nestor Carbonell (aka Richard Alpert) Will be a series regular in Lost Season 6"

Leave A Reply