Pages

Will Michael Emerson (aka Ben Linus) be returning to Lost Season 6?

Posted on 10:11 by Tom

Will Ben Linus be returning in Lost Season 6, or will he be forgotten?

Michael Emerson himself has confirmed that he still has a major role in the sixth season. He says:
"My feeling is that Ben Linus will have a role to play in the next season, and I hope he survives until almost the end at least."

Emerson also commented on the end of Season 5 of lost. He says: Ben did have a moment of angry violence there in the finale. I was sort of proud of him for that. I mean, he's looked all these years for a proper father, hasn't he? And this guy Jacob says, 'What about you?' I would have stabbed him, too."

What do you think? Will Ben still be the leader of the Island? Or will he still be following the man posing as John Locke? Comment with your ideas!

No Response to "Will Michael Emerson (aka Ben Linus) be returning to Lost Season 6?"

Leave A Reply